In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
We are looking for a highly skilled UI/UX Designer, who will work closely with Product Owners Project managers and Developers to build new solutions or improve existing ones on multiple devices. Maintenance and co-design the existing Design System and help the front-end team implementation of it. As part of a greater team, you will work with other UI Designers, Digital Designers, UX Researchers in order to deliver great experiences working on various projects or services.
- Maintenance of Existing Design System
- Excellent understanding of design systems and be able to apply and support the maintenance across the organization
- Work closely with developers to achieve great implementation of the Design System
- Request feedback through rapid prototypes or low-fidelity wireframes.
- Craft Designs that deliver great experiences
- Maintain consistency of our brand guidelines and philosophy across the products following the brand team guidelines
- Collaborate with internal or external teams
The ideal candidate should have:
- Proven work experience of 4 years as a UI/UX Designer with a strong portfolio to showcase your achievements
- Strong Knowledge of Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS in order to understand and adjust the technical limitations of your design
- Experience in the E-Commerce industry is considered as an asset
- Strong Research exploration and delivery skills
- Good knowledge of After Effects in order to create small presenting animations, eg logos or Interfaces will be considered a plus
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Creative problem solver who can transform ideas into a final product.
- Teamwork spirit and communication skills
- Excellent in presenting designs, providing rationale on your solutions, and communicating the value of UX and good design to stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of design systems and be able to apply them across the organization
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.