In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
As a Warehousing HUB Supervisor, you will be part of Kotsovolos Warehousing Team. You will oversee warehouse operations in order to achieve business targets, such as managing the inventory level, receiving and storing goods, ensuring the efficient delivery of goods and preparing relevant documentation.
- Work with management team to observe disciplinary issues, attendance, and performance of direct reports
- Ensure that vehicles, machinery and equipment is well maintained and fit for purpose.
- Resolve any issues or conflicts where possible and elevate the issue to a more senior level
- Identify any workflow improvements and make recommendations for change
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through excellence in dispatching, identifying, receiving, and ensuring quality of products
- Control, manage and organize storage, inventory space and reverse logistics
- Ensure the accuracy of inventory and shipments
- Consult and organize activities with other teams and departments
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Logistics, , Operations, or Supply Chain
- 2+ years of proven working experience in a warehousing/logistics environment
- Knowledge of warehouse operating procedures
- Knowledge of warehouse material handling equipment
- Experience in ERP systems
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.